RUBY VIOLET NEEDS YOU NOW!
To learn more, watch our video
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT/MONEY AND WHAT WILL WE DO WITH IT AND WHEN?
Our small kitchen is simply unable to keep up with the range of demands as well as the quantities we are experiencing. We placed our order for new equipment at the end of 2020 and are now excitedly awaiting the delivery of our new machines.
Your investment will allow us to streamline our processes, increase our production and efficiency and move our kitchen to a larger food-grade production unit. This will enable us to post our ice cream and sorbet across the UK and also allow us to cater to our ever-growing number of wholesale and corporate customers.
USE OF FUNDS
Capital expenditure - (77.75%)
- Pasteuriser and batch freezer, new equipment incl. installation
- Adaptation of existing parlour and kitchen Fortess Road
Freezer van for deliveries from our production unit
- Extra branded bike and trolley for external events in the summer
- Adaptation of new unit and introductory running expenses for 1 year
- New branded compostable & biodegradable packaging for tiny tubs for wholesale
- Marketing & advertising & wholesale sales development
Contingency - 12.5%
G&A - 1%
I know she's had to say No to lots of very very fancy people, so you won't have to say No anymore, good luck Julie
Helen McCrory, actress
The whole community loves the ice cream here, it's a win win,
go for it
Damian Lewis, actor
What's amazing about the business is the excitement around its potential grow... there is real potential for B2B growth
Sharon White, newly appointed Chair of Waitrose & John Lewis
Some of our clients